SECURE YOUR PLACE AT THE GROCERY INDUSTRY EVENT OF THE YEAR
Published on Jan 28 2016 1:05 PM
With just days to go until Checkout Conference 2016, there's still time to snap up one of the last remaining tickets for this must-attend event.
Approximately 100 leading retail and FMCG companies have already confirmed their place, including: Aldi, Aryzta, Barry Group, Bewleys, Brennans, BWG Foods, Danone, Dealz, Glanbia Consumer Foods, Heineken, Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard, Keelings, Kerry Foods, Largo Foods, Lidl, Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland, Nestlé, Richmond Marketing, Tesco Ireland, United Biscuits and Unilever Ireland.
Tickets for the 2016 Checkout Conference are priced at €325 + VAT per ticket. Tickets include admission to the Conference and a three-course lunch in Fire Restaurant.
Tickets can be purchased by contacting Colette O’Brien at 01 236 5823 or by emailing [email protected].
Discounts available for multiple bookings.
Online Ticket Sales
Tickets for the 2016 Checkout Conference can also be purchased online, via our trusted online ticket sales partner, Eventbrite.
Please note that all tickets purchased online are subject to a booking fee of €18.88 per ticket.
A full timetable is available by clicking here
Why You Should Attend The Checkout Conference
• Insights from leading experts on the retail industries in Ireland and Europe
• Insight from leading FMCG suppliers on effective branding, NPD, category management, and promotional and marketing strategy
• A greater understanding of the typical shopper’s needs and demands in a highly competitive marketplace
• Presentations of exclusive research from Irish and European industry specialists
• The leading FMCG networking event of the year