Aldi Announces Its Grow With Aldi Festive Suppliers
Aldi has recently announced today the list of Irish products that will make it onto shelves this Christmas as part of its Grow with Aldi.
Grow with Aldi Festive was launched back in August, and Aldi put the call out to small and medium suppliers across Ireland, to get in touch with them if they’d like to see their products on the shelves over the Christmas period.
Commenting, John Curtin, group buying director at Aldi Ireland said: “From coffee to kombucha, and chilli sauce to candy floss, a wide range of excellent Irish producers have benefited from the Grow with Aldi supplier programme over the past three years."
"Support for Irish suppliers is more important than ever and our long-term commitment to the Irish market at Aldi has never been clearer," he added.
The Grow with Aldi Festive suppliers are:
- Quaid Candles (Castlemahon, Co. Limerick): Christmas Spice and Lemongrass scented Wax Melts - €3.49 each (in-store 19th Nov)
- Velo Coffee (Ballyvolane, Co. Cork): Blas na hÉireann Gold and Bronze Award winning Coffee - €3.99
- Irish Atlantic Seasalt (Cahermore, Beara, Co. Cork) - €2.49 eac
- Mella’s Fudge (Clonakilty, Co. Cork) Christmas Spice - €4.42 each
- Rebel Chilli (Cork City) Rebel Chilli Sauce - €3.79 each
- Rebel Chilli (Cork City) Jalapeño & Raspberry Sauce - €3.99 each
- Porter & Nash (Bray, Co. Wicklow) Original Gravy - €3.29 each
- Metalman Beer (Waterford City, Co. Waterford) Metalman Pale Ale - €2.50/330ml
- Holmes Bakery (Craigavon, Co. Armagh) Santa Mince Pies - €2.99 per pack
- Kookee (Dundalk, Co. Louth) Spotai Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Double Chocolate Chip Free From Cookie Mix - €3.59 each
- Jinny’s Bakery (Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim) Irish Stout Bread Mix - €3.65 each
- The Popcorn Factory (Coleraine, Co. Derry) Candy Floss - €1.26 each
Grow with Aldi Festive has also seen Aldi sign up its youngest ever supplier in Evan Quaid from Quaid’s Candles in Limerick who is just 16 years old and runs the business with his father John.
All products will be in 144 Aldi stores nationwide from Sunday, 15 November while stocks last.
© 2020 Checkout – your source for the latest Irish retail news. Article by Donna Ahern. Click sign-up to subscribe to Checkout.