Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
All rights reserved by Checkout Publications Ltd. Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
Every care is taken in compiling the contents of this publicaton, but the proprietors assume no responsibility in the effects arising therefrom.
No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage of manuscripts submitted for publication.
Views expressed are not necessarily those of the proprietors. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse advertisements.
Advertising Terms & Conditions
Payments due within 12 working days from publication date unless otherwise agreed.
If contract is not completed in its entirety as stated in the booking, the number of advertisements that have been published (including advertisements not cancelled 12 days prior to publication) will be charged at the full rate card price if applicable.
By signing the booking form contract, the company representative/individual is giving authority to charge the supplied credit card for completed orders where payment has not been received after 90 days of the publication date.
The representative also gives Checkout Publications the right to initial process the card for €0.00 to make sure it is valid at time of initial booking.
Checkout Event Terms & Conditions
The below terms & conditions relate to the following events: Checkout Conference, Best In Fresh Awards, National Supplier Awards, National Retail Awards and The National FMCG Awards.
1 Checkout Ireland Ltd (Checkout) reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder to any of the above awards without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance.
2. Checkout reserves the right to alter the event schedule as necessary.
3. The ticket-holder consents to participate in the photographic, audio or video recording of the event and grants all necessary consents.
4. Checkout does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage to property/persons on or around the event venues.
5. Checkout events are non smoking events. Customers must use the outdoor smoking facilities at the event venues and they can not bring food or drink into the event.
6. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
For Checkout's Policy & Code Of Conduct click here.