Aldi Ireland has announced it will stock products from 10 previous alumni of the Grow with Aldi programme nationwide from Sunday 6 March.
This supplier development programme helps small and medium sized Irish suppliers develop their brand and gives them the opportunity to showcase their wares in Aldi stores across Ireland.
From Down to Waterford, the suppliers span the length and breadth of Ireland and Aldi is proud to offer them a platform as they grow and expand their businesses.
Full Product Range
See below for a full range of products hitting stores from Sunday 6 March.
- Janet’s Country Fayre Pizza Sauce €1.99 - Choose from Original or Basil and Garlic.
- Gran Grans Lemon Marmalade with Ginger and Cardamom €2.49
- Mama Bear Ketchup €2.79 - Choose from Original Ketchup, Garlic Ketchup or BBQ Ketchup.
- Cookie Jar Baking Mix €3.29 - Choose from Soda Bread, Scone Mix or Wheaten Brown Soda.
- Mama Nagi’s Cooking Sauce €3.49 - Choose from Mango Cooking Sauce or Fruit Tomato Cooking Sauce.
- Jinny’s Bakery Bread Mix €3.69 - Choose from Oat Bread Mix or Irish Stout Mix.
- Rebel Chilli Korean BBQ €3.95
- McEntee’s Tea €3.99 - Choose from Afternoon Blend Tea, Breakfast Blend Tea or Gold Blend Tea.
- Wild About Award winning Raspberry Chilli Chutney/Blas Supreme Champion Sloe Jelly - €4.95
- Coffee House Lane Coffee €5.49 - Choose from Viking Roast Blend Wholebean or 1690 Blend Wholebean.