Aldi Ireland has launched a range of Christmas vegetarian and vegan products.
This premium plant-based range will include products such as the No Turkey Crown with Vegan Bacon, the Vegan Festive Wreath and a classic Nut Roast.
The following Christmas dinner products will be on sale across all 148 Aldi stores nationwide, while stocks last.
- Red Cabbage 99c each - A classic side dish which will be on sale from 8 December.
- Brussel Sprouts 99c/500g - On sale now.
- Specially Selected Nut Roasts €2.99/390g - Shoppers can choose from Root Vegetable, Camembert or Plant Based Camembert Nut Roast. On sale this November.
- Specially Selected Vegan Festive Wreath €4.99/480g - This vegan wreath is filled with chestnut mushrooms, butternut squash and fruity stuffing. On sale from 19 December.
- No Turkey Crown with Vegan Bacon €5.99/560g - This no turkey crown, complete with vegan bacon, will be on sale from 19 December.
Christmas Savings Card
Aldi’s Christmas Savings Card is available to pick up from all of its stores nationwide, the discount retailer said.
Customers can pick up a card at the checkout in store and then register it online, it added.
Grocery shoppers can top up at the checkout and use their card throughout the year in any of Aldi’s stores in Ireland.
2021 Checkout – your source for the latest Irish retail news. Article by Donna Ahern. For more retail news click here. Click sign up to subscribe to Checkout.