Checkout Top 100 Brands 2016: The Definitive Guide To Ireland's Biggest Selling Brands
IN ASSOCIATION WITH NIELSEN
The Checkout Top 100 Brands issue returns this August - the definitive guide to the Top 100 Brands in the Irish grocery market currently, as well as the Top 100 Categories, Top 50 Alcohol Brands, Top 20 LAD Brands, Top 20 Wines, Top 20 Spirits, Top 10 Tobacco Brands and Top 10 RYO Brands.
Produced in association with Nielsen, the Checkout Top 100 Brands is the ONLY guide to the biggest selling grocery brands in the Irish marketplace, using MarketTrack and Scantrack data to get a full read of sales in Multiples, Convenience, Discounters and Independents.
In addition, the Checkout Top 100 Brands is the only guide to feature widespread coverage of product categories in all of these channels. In short, it is the most robust read of the grocery market available. To view last year's edition, click here or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Advertising space in this eagerly anticipated issue is limited, so to ensure maximum coverage for your brand in the most-read and eagerly-anticipated grocery trade publication of the year, contact our sales team today:
In addition, the Checkout Top 100 Brands edition will include exclusive features on the following:
Category Captains: From Confectionery to Cooking Oil, Baby Wipes to Batteries, and Pet Food to Popcorn, this dedicated section will focus on the brands that continue to lead the way, in the face of rising private label penetration and consumer demand for value.
'Category Captains' will focus on the brands that are bringing innovation to the fore in their categories, developing new product lines and marketing campaigns that resonate with increasingly choosy customers. The brands featured in 'Category Captains' understand the need to develop and maintain a clear point of difference for their products in what remains a hugely competitive environment.
Main Movers: The Checkout Top 100 Brands is full of 'good news' stories, with brands reaping the benefit of increased investment and rising up the rankings. In the 'Main Movers' section, we profile a number of these brands, and tell the stories behind their recent growth.
Spotlight On…: The Checkout Top 100 Categories list is the most comprehensive guide available to the fastest-moving brands in Ireland’s biggest-selling grocery categories. Checkout pays tribute to these brands in our ‘Spotlight On…’ profiles, talking to the brand owners behind some of the biggest names in their respective categories.
Marketing Matters: We speak to several of Ireland's leading marketing and public relations firms about their role in helping to promote Ireland's biggest-selling grocery brands, and examine some of the winning campaigns from the past 12 months. In addition, we look at new innovations in brand marketing, and how best to engage the consumer of 2016.
Upwardly Mobile: We celebrate the brands that have achieved their highest-ever position in the Top 100 Brands listings in 2016. We examine the work undertaken 'behind the scenes' that has gone into a particular brand's current success, as well as its projections for future growth.
FIVE REASONS TO ADVERTISE IN THE CHECKOUT TOP 100 BRANDS
The Most Important Marketing Opportunity For FMCG Brand Managers And Marketing Managers This Year
1. Confirmation. The Checkout Top 100 Brands, produced in association with Nielsen, is based on ACTUAL sales totals in Multiples, Convenience, Forecourt and Independent grocery outlets, making it the most robust read of the biggest selling brands in the grocery market: in short, it is the 'Oscars' of Irish retail. Advertising in this edition will confirm your status as one of the leading brands in the Irish market.
2. Longevity. As the only definitive guide to the biggest selling brands in the Irish market, the Checkout Top 100 Brands is the most-read grocery publication of the year, and is used as a year-round reference guide by retailers, merchandisers, brand owners and anybody working in the grocery trade.
3. Relevance. An independent survey carried out in 2014 (by FMI) found that 64% of readers of grocery trade magazines said that if they could only read one retail grocery trade magazine, it would be Checkout (compared to 23% for our closest competitor). Checkout is the most requested title by name in the sector, and is distributed by controlled circulation (ABC audited) to top level executives in the retail and FMCG sectors.
4. Exposure. The Top 100 Brands edition garners more media coverage and nationwide exposure than any other trade title, and is featured heavily in print, broadcast, and digital media once published. Don't miss this opportunity for your brand to capitalise on this additional level of exposure for what is the biggest FMCG event of the year.
5. Value. Checkout has a wide range of attractively-priced marketing and advertising packages available for all FMCG and grocery retail clients looking to promote their brand in the Top 100 Brands edition. Contact the Checkout sales team for more information.
Advertising space in this eagerly anticipated issue is limited, so to ensure maximum coverage for your brand in the most-read and eagerly-anticipated grocery trade publication of the year, contact our sales team today.
For editorial queries, please contact [email protected]
READ LAST YEAR'S EDITION HERE
© 2016 - Checkout Magazine