Tickets are now on sale for the Checkout National FMCG Awards 2019, which will take place at the Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin on Tuesday, 12 November.
This year's event will be emceed by Irish Broadcaster and Newstalk presenter Ivan Yates.
Now in their tenth year, the awards recognise excellence in sales and marketing in the Irish grocery retail sector and are a key event in the industry's calendar.
The awards acknowledge distinction in the areas of new product development (NPD), best-in-class merchandising and sales support, innovation in advertising and marketing, and successful sponsorships and brand associations.
Awards will be presented in a total of 23 categories this year.
The Irish grocery market is one of the most competitive in Europe.
For brands and retailers competing in this increasingly challenging space, achieving front-of-mind status, and more importantly, a place in a customer's shopping basket, is a constant battle.
The Checkout National FMCG Awards is one of the most high-profile awards ceremonies of the year for the FMCG and retail sectors.
It acknowledges the true innovation and marketing prowess displayed by some of Ireland's top brands.
Brands and retailers honoured at this event can be considered the 'best of the best' when it comes to new product development, thinking outside of the box when engaging with customers, as well as promoting support for the retail trade.
- Best Sales Team / Field Sales Support
- Most Eco-Friendly Supplier
- Best Product Relaunch
- Best Sponsorship / Brand Association (By An FMCG Brand)
- Best Sponsorship By A Retailer/Symbol Group
- Branded Supplier Of The Year (Food And Beverage)
- Branded Supplier Of The Year (Non-Food)
- Branded Supplier Of The Year (Alcohol)
- Best Charitable Initiative By A Supplier Or Retailer
- Best New Product Launch (Food)
- Best New Product Launch (Non-Food) Sponsored By Vype
- Best New Product Launch (Beverage)
- Best Advertising Campaign (Print)
- Best Advertising Campaign (Broadcast/TV/Radio)
- Best Advertising Campaign (Online/Digital)
- Best Advertising Campaign (Outdoor)
- Best Integrated Campaign
- Best Shopper Marketing Campaign Sponsored By SEL
- Checkout Brand Legacy Award
- Most Improved Brand (Food And Beverage)
- Most Improved Brand (Non-Food) Sponsored By Purity Labs
- Category Champions
- Highest New Entry Sponsored By Purity Labs
- Most Brands In Top 100 Brands
Buy your tickets now for one of the most important events of the Irish FMCG calendar.
Want to invite some friends or colleagues? You can also purchase a table for ten people.
Tickets for the Checkout National FMCG Awards 2019 will be priced as follows:
Table of 10: €1,395.00 + VAT
5 Tickets (Discount of €500): €895 + VAT
Single Tickets: €279.00 + VAT
To purchase tickets, or for more information, please contact Colette O’Brien at 01 236 58 23 or email [email protected]
Otherwise, you can fill in our online form with your query.
For all other information, email [email protected]
© 2019 Checkout – your source for the latest Irish retail news. Click sign-up to subscribe to Checkout.