Diageo has today launched the ‘Virtual Good Host Guide’ in Ireland, designed to provide tips to people planning their next virtual get-together.
Through a series of short animations, the 'Virtual Good Host Guide' provides a range of top tips; from encouraging hosts to pick a theme for their online celebrations; to planning the perfect shared playlist; to reminding people to measure their pour when making drinks.
'Launched on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, the 'Virtual Good Host Guide' builds on Diageo’s long-standing commitment to promote positive drinking through moderation,' the Guinness maker explained.
“While we all navigate the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to provide tips to help people be good virtual hosts as they get together online with friends and family," said Ewan Andrew, chief sustainability officer, Diageo.
Diageo’s top tips for being a responsible virtual host are as follows:
- Plan a theme: get everyone involved
- Pick the perfect guest list: smaller can be better
- Make time to eat: food is your friend
- Share party playlists: keep the beats coming
- Measure your pour: drink better not more
- Not talking? Hit mute! Ah that’s better
- Mix it up with up a mocktail: cheers!
- Pace Yourself: savour the moment
All tips and the full guide are available to watch here.
© 2020 Checkout – your source for the latest Irish retail news. Click sign-up to subscribe to Checkout.